Noun Challenge: July 12, 2014
Today’s noun: Swordfish
So I thought about doing some fun facts about swordfish but then I figured you might be getting tired of that, so I decided to see what Urban Dictionary had to say. For anyone who doesn’t know, Urban Dictionary is the place to go when you don’t understand the lingo those pesky teens are using. Sorry teens, if your parents read my blog, they might know what you’re talking about now. Anyway, a fair warning: Some of these definitions may be inappropriate for younger readers. Not that you’ll actually stop reading now…
Let’s see what Urban Dictionary had to say.
1. Swordfish: “To receive oral from someone while sat at a desk.”
2. Swordfish: “A type of fish only consumed by wealthy physicians as coined in 2012 by consensus at Georgetown School of Medicine.”
3. Swordfish: “Whenever a boy gets a boner in a pool or beach area.”
4. Swordfish: “A term used in high stakes gambling it means a million dollars.”
5. Swordfish: “when some one jabs you in the stomach.”
6. Swordfish: “The term for a friend who single-handedly ruins a group photo by staring in a direction not even closely related to the camera, as if he is a swordfish being distracted by a large shinny object.”
7. Swordfish: “Profession. Expert computer hacker that is not only known by their friends, but also by major corporations as a “just in case”. Has no loyalty to a person or corporation, but always has a price, i.e. works mostly freelance.”
8. Swordfish: “a lame movie starring halle berries tits.”
9. Swordfish: “A person who excels in a substantial amount of fuckheadedness or douchebaggery.”
10. Swordfish: “The act of shitting in a condom, freezing it, then fucking a girl in the ass with it.”
Okay. That’s enough. I warned you that some of them are a bit R-rated. Anyway, you’ll never look at a swordfish the same. Sorry about that. Try not to spend too much time on Urban Dictionary, but it is a pretty good way to figure out what something means. Welp, I don’t even know what else to say after all of that. Uh, have fun with that information I guess.
Again, sorry for spelling/grammar errors! Have a great day and I’ll see you tomorrow.
swordfish. (n.d.). Urban Dictionary. Retrieved July 12, 2014, from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swordfish