Lets get started!
- Itchy clothing tags. Ugh! Why do they still put that stupid tag with the brand name on the back of the neck? Seriously? Use that iron on stuff or whatever! I thought I was finished with itchy tags when I saw those… 10 years ago! Get your shit together!<p align=”right”><!–more–></p>
- Has this happened to anyone else? You’re watching TV, and you’re really into the conversation or it’s a really vital conversation between characters, and someone else walks in the room while having conversation with someone and they decided to scream to the person standing two feet away from them. Then you try to hint to them that you can’t hear the TV, by turning it up a few clicks. Yet these lovely people are completely oblivious. Go have your screaming match in a different fudging room!
- People who drive with their hazards on in the rain. Are you moving? Have you pulled over? Are you hitting the breaks? What are you doing, fool? If you are moving, your hazards shouldn’t be on, people. Unless you are unable to drive the speed limit, turn those shits off. It just makes it more confusing for the people behind you.
- Smart Cars. What is this contraption? That thing looks more dangerous than a “stupid” car. If you take a turn too fast, you’re going to roll over! If someone t-bones you, you’re most likely dead. Have you ever seen a big guy in a smart car? It looks like Mr. Incredible. Please, buy a normal car. Some times, geniuses can be dangerous.
- Pot and Cigarettes. One is legal, the other is not. One is harmful to the user and everyone around them, the other is not. One smells horrible, well, they both smell awful. I think you know where I am going with this. Cigarettes cause cancer, weed, as far as we know, does not. We may not know for sure that weed is not cancer causing, but we do know that cigarettes are. Yet cigarettes are legal and marijuana isn’t. I’m not one of those teenage potheads that wants pot to be legal; I can’t stand the stench of pot, nor will I waste my money on it. However, lots of people will waste their money so, why not legalize it and tax the shit out of it? Has anyone ever been walking into a nice restaurant for dinner and had to walk though clouds of cigarette smoke? I have and I hate it. I purposely cough up a lung when I have to. Sorry, but if you want cancer, go for it, I don’t so stop spreading that shit.
That’s all for now then!